[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
number of allowable classes
- To: commonloops.PA@Xerox.COM
- Subject: number of allowable classes
- From: <BALL%YALEMED.BITNET@CUNYVM.CUNY.EDU>
- Date: Mon, 5 Mar 90 18:01 EST
- Redistributed: commonloops.PA
Is there a limit to the number of classes allowable in Rainy Day PCL?
I cannot seem to make an instance of class #1037 when Rainy Day PCL is
compiled under Allegro COMMON LISP 1.3.1. The class seems to be created
OK, but make-instance when called to make an instance of the class seems
to go into an infinite loop. Make-instance works fine on class #1036.
There are at least 2443736 bytes of available RAM.
? (defclass class1037 (standard-object)
#<Standard-Class CLASS1037 5100496>
? (make-instance (class-object 'class1037))