[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: a problem with BITFTP
- To: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Re: a problem with BITFTP
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Tue, 13 Mar 90 10:34:48 +0100
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.pa
- Reply-to: email@example.com
I have had no trouble recovering Rainy Day PCL (beta 3) through
BITFTP. I used exactly the commands already posted to this mailing
list. Have you tried the suggestions in BITFTP's help message, in
case the uuencoded file gets corrupted?
Ralph P. Sobek Disclaimer: The above ruminations are my own.
firstname.lastname@example.org Addresses are ordered by importance.
email@example.com, or ...!uunet!mcvax!laas!ralph
If all else fails, try: sobek@eclair.Berkeley.EDU
Reliable software should kill people reliably! -Andy Mickel, Pascal News #13,78