[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Compiling RainyDay in Lucid on Apollo's
- To: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Compiling RainyDay in Lucid on Apollo's
- From: Ashok Gupta <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 22 Mar 90 12:32:07 gmt
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
Having two problems ....
1) RainyDay PCL's not compiling in Lucid 3.00 on an Apollo.
Specifically, the problem's in the last form in `env.lisp' :-
(eval-when (eval load)
(unless (boundp '*old-compile-process-form*)
(setq *old-compile-process-form* (symbol-function
(setf (symbol-function 'compiler::compile-process-form)
It refers to the COMPILER package which does not exist. Perhaps a dispatching
macro is missing; one of #+:Xerox or #+:ExCL (?) or Lucid needs an equivalent form ?.
There must be loads of PCL users who also use Lucid so I presume the problem's
been identified and the solution's trivial. Perhaps there's a typo somewhere ? ...
Loading binary of BRAID...
Loading binary of FSC...
Loading binary of METHODS...
Loading binary of COMBIN...
>>Error: The symbol *THE-CLASS-STANDARD-OBJECT* has no global value.
Is it OK to add the following in methods.lisp ? :-
(defvar *the-class-standard-object* (find-class 'standard-object))