[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Compiling RainyDay in Lucid on Apollo's
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Compiling RainyDay in Lucid on Apollo's
- From: Jon L White <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Mar 90 16:26:01 PST
- Cc: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: Ashok Gupta's message of Thu, 22 Mar 90 12:32:07 gmt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
Ashok, my copy of "RainyDay" doesn't have any such forms in it as you
refer to being in the env.lisp file. I did the FTP'ing on Feb 17, 1990.
Gregor: have you updated the sources on arisia after that time?
I have used this PCL at Lucid in 3.0 level and 4.0 level images without
incident; however, I've not explicitly tried it on an Apollo machine.
-- JonL --