[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: mujica@CS.UCLA.EDU
- Subject: Re: precompile-random-code-segments
- From: Gregor J. Kiczales <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Apr 90 10:29 PDT
- Cc: CommonLoops.PA@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: <9004200651.AA24821@ra.cs.ucla.edu>
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.PA
PCL doesn't know about systems, this doesn't have anything to do with a
defsystem facility. Its just a way of saying these are the
precompilations for your program to keep them separate from the
precompilations for someone else's program.
Put your name there if you like, it will work as well as anything else.
This facility doesn't really work all that well. As I said a few days
ago, most of the vendors have improved it. One this those improvements
do is they get rid of the having to put a silly name there. Maybe we
will get a patch to PCL that makes this fix from someone.