[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: new version of PCL
- To: Stephen L. Nicoud <email@example.com>, Stanley's Tool Works <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Andreas Girgensohn <andreasg@boulder.Colorado.EDU>
- Subject: RE: new version of PCL
- From: Gregor J. Kiczales <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 2 May 90 13:41 PDT
- Cc: CommonLoops.PA@Xerox.COM
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.PA
There is a newer version of PCL on arisia. It is May Day PCL (REV 2).
It fixes all of the following:
Date: Tue, 1 May 90 20:56 PDT
From: Stephen L. Nicoud <firstname.lastname@example.org>
In defclass.lisp of May Day PCL, system:*compiler-message-string* should
Date: Wed, 2 May 90 08:39:25 PDT
From: Stanley's Tool Works <email@example.com>
Trying to install the final PCL in /import/pcl/may-day/. It compiled
fine in Lucid (after changing system:mumble to lucid::mumble). But it
loses in Franz since it's missing the files cpatch and quadlap.
Date: Wed, 2 May 90 13:15:33 MDT
From: Andreas Girgensohn <andreasg@boulder.Colorado.EDU>
I'm very disappointed that Mike Thome's enhancements have not been included in
May Day PCL.