[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: problem with &key args in defmethod?
- To: philr%fs.icl.stc.co.uk@NSFnet-Relay.AC.UK, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: problem with &key args in defmethod?
- From: Phil Race (ICL Strategic Systems Services) <philr%fs.icl.stc.co.uk@NSFnet-Relay.AC.UK>
- Date: Fri, 4 May 90 10:59:42 BST
- Cc: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
Follow up to the above:
BTW I just had another break, identical to yours when compiling
using the lucid3.0 production compiler. The code had up until 5 mins ago been
going through the development compiler OK, so beware as this is almost bound
to occur for you.
ICL Strategic Systems Services,
St Mary's Parsonage
Manchester M3 2NL ENGLAND
Tel: +44 61 833 9111 x2204