[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: remove me from the mailing list.
- To: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: Re: remove me from the mailing list.
- From: Gregor J. Kiczales <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 7 May 90 15:49 PDT
- In-reply-to: <900507-134304-11255@Xerox>
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
Date: Mon, 7 May 90 12:54 N
Please remove me from the Mailing List.
Before we get a whole spate of these, let me remind people that the
proper way to ask to be removed from the mailing list; or to have your
address changed; or to ask why you are getting 372 copies of each
message (the answer to this last question is always Unix); or anything
else having to do with mailing list administration is to send a message
The many hundreds of people who read this list don't all want to know
that you are leaving us; changing your address; or getting too many
copies of each message.