[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
pcl install problems
- To: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Subject: pcl install problems
- From: jrobinso@polyslo.CalPoly.EDU (Joseph L. Robinson)
- Date: Mon, 21 May 90 14:33:55 -0700
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
I am having trouble installing PCL on KCL here at Cal Poly. I have
gotten through a good number of files, but I am stuck at one spot.
I get a segmentation fault just after the compiling messaage in the
file fixup.lisp. All that this file does is call the function
fix-early-generic-functions. The definition of this function is in
boot.lisp and there is a comment there about a particular class that
must have at least one instance. I tried putting in a call to
(make-instance class-name), but I still get the segmentation fault
with no other message. Any ideas about what this problem could be?