[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Locatives and Class slots
- To: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Locatives and Class slots
- From: Stephen L. Nicoud <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 22 May 90 08:41 PDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
I'm converting an application using New Flavors to use PCL on a
Symbolics 3650 (7.2). I have several cases where the code uses a flavor
instance variable as an argument to SCL:LOCF. The resulting locative is
then used with SCL:PROCESS-LOCK and SCL:PROCESS-UNLOCK.
I can't seem to get the same functionality with class slots.
Would anyone care to make suggestions about how to proceed? Is there a
way to get a locative to a PCL class slot?
Stephen L. Nicoud <email@example.com> uw-beaver!bcsaic!snicoud
Boeing Advanced Technology Center for Computer Sciences