[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: pcl install problems
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: pcl install problems
- From: email@example.com (Richard Harris)
- Date: Tue, 29 May 90 12:04:54 EDT
- Cc: commonloops.pa@Xerox.COM
- Redistributed: commonloops.pa
If you want to make May Day PCL work in KCL, you will need to
change the file kcl-patches.lisp:
change the line that looks like
#-(or akcl xkcl)(progn
and change the line that looks like
I am not certain that PCL will work in KCL even with the change above.
If you still get this problem after applying this change,
you (or someone) needs to use adb or dbx to examine the c stack
to find out what c function is currently running and to find out where
in fix-early-generic-functions that the problem occurs.
You may want to get AKCL instead, from rascal.ics.utexas.edu,
and run PCL with it.