[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
initargs and change-class
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: initargs and change-class
- From: kab@charon.MIT.EDU (Kim A. Barrett)
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 90 21:45:43 EDT
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Gregor J. Kiczales's message of Mon, 11 Jun 90 22:55:13 PDT <9006120555.AA03477@spade.parc.xerox.com>
> It appears that we never made the change to have change-class and
> update-instance-for-redefined-class accept initialization arguments.
88-002R p.2-85 describes update-instance-for-redefined-class as accepting
If change-class were to be changed to accept initargs, the merging of these
initargs with the initargs currently computed for the call to
update-instance-for-different-class would have to be defined.