[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
initargs and change-class
- To: kab@charon.MIT.EDU
- Subject: initargs and change-class
- From: kab@charon.MIT.EDU (Kim A. Barrett)
- Date: Tue, 12 Jun 90 22:45:19 EDT
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Kim A. Barrett's message of Tue, 12 Jun 90 21:45:43 EDT <9006130145.AA02678@charon.MIT.EDU>
> If change-class were to be changed to accept initargs, the merging of these
> initargs with the initargs currently computed for the call to
> update-instance-for-different-class would have to be defined.
Ignore that -- I was spacing out.
Also, I agree with Moon's comment -- to change change-class really requires
the formal procedures. The initargs argument to
update-instance-for-different-class seems to have rather limited utility
without being able to specify initargs to change-class though.