[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Problems building PCL with AKCL 1-455 on HP-UX
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Problems building PCL with AKCL 1-455 on HP-UX
- From: email@example.com (Gary Leavens)
- Date: Wed, 13 Jun 90 08:54:11 CDT
- Cc: CommonLoops.pa@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: Bill Schelter's message of Tue, 12 Jun 90 17:31:57 -0500 <9006122231.AA02559@nicolas.ma.utexas.edu>
- Redistributed: CommonLoops.pa
Thanks very much for your suggestion of using
(setq compiler::*compile-ordinaries* t) to compile the PCL files with AKCL.
It seems to work! At least, I'm getting past the previous errors.