[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CLUE won't compile
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: CLUE won't compile
- From: Steve Strassmann <straz@MEDIA-LAB.MEDIA.MIT.EDU>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jun 90 01:01:40 EDT
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, commonloops.PA@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: Jon L White's message of Thu, 21 Jun 90 21:20:17 PDT <9006220420.AA09392@ptl-club>
- Redistributed: commonloops.PA
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 90 21:20:17 PDT
From: Jon L White <email@example.com>
re: On an HP 835 running HP-UX 7.0, X11R4, Lucid 3.0,
I know that the 1990 versions of PCL are much better at avoiding these
metacircular screws -- perhaps you could try using the 5/2/90 "May Day"
PCL instead of "Victoria Day".
Yes, but as I discovered earlier (and you confirmed), May Day PCL
doesn't work in Lucid 3.0.