[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
CLUE won't compile
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: CLUE won't compile
- From: Jon L White <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 22 Jun 90 13:10:40 PDT
- Cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, commonloops.PA@Xerox.COM
- In-reply-to: Steve Strassmann's message of Fri, 22 Jun 90 01:01:40 EDT <9006220501.AA02384@media-lab.media.mit.edu>
- Redistributed: commonloops.PA
re: May Day PCL doesn't work in Lucid 3.0.
Ooops. [Well, lets make that a bit more specific so as not to scare off
all other Lucid 3.0 users.] There's a "Production" compiler bug in the
HP 835 version that affects the deeply nested label usages in May Day;
this bug isn't present in the HP 300 series in any release number, nor
is it present (to my knowledge) in any other 3.0 release.
Have you tried the so-called "Development" compiler?
-- JonL --
P.S. I'll also see what can be done about getting HP to distribute a
patch for that nested/contorted labels compiler bug. Timing for
this probably won't be super optimistic.