[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: EW with May Day PCL
- To: Stephen L. Nicoud <snicoud@ATC>
- Subject: Re: EW with May Day PCL
- From: Brad Miller <miller@SOL.CS.ROCHESTER.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 15 May 90 08:33 PDT
- Cc: express-windows@ATC
- In-reply-to: <19900514185632.5.SLN@SKAGIT.atc.boeing.com>
- Organization: University of Rochester, Department of Computer Science
- Phone: 716-275-1118
- Postal-address: 610 CS Building, Comp Sci Dept., U. Rochester, Rochester NY 14627
- Reply-to: miller@SOL.CS.ROCHESTER.EDU
- Sender: miller@SOL.CS.ROCHESTER.EDU
Date: Mon, 14 May 90 11:56 PDT
From: Stephen L. Nicoud <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Mon, 14 May 90 11:06:58 PDT
What do these PCL version designations correspond to?
AAAI Day PCL is the August 1988 version
Victoria Day PCL is the May 1989 version
Rainy Day PCL is the February 1990 version
May Day PCL is the May 1990 version
May Day PCL is the final release of PCL.
How do I know which one I have?
You can look at the variable PCL::*PCL-SYSTEM-DATE*, which is defined at
the top of the defsys.lisp file of the pcl directory.
Near as I can tell (having just loaded it) the version now on
arisia is Victoria day. Where are the later versions??
Brad Miller U. Rochester Comp Sci Dept.