[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: EW with May Day PCL
- To: Stephen L. Nicoud <snicoud@ATC>
- Subject: Re: EW with May Day PCL
- From: Brad Miller <miller@SOL.CS.ROCHESTER.EDU>
- Date: Tue, 15 May 90 09:22 PDT
- Cc: express-windows@ATC
- In-reply-to: <19900515154712.6.SLN@SKAGIT.atc.boeing.com>, The message of 1 May 90 22:22 EDT from email@example.com, The message of 1 May 90 22:22 EDT from Gregor J. Kiczales
- Organization: University of Rochester, Department of Computer Science
- Phone: 716-275-1118
- Postal-address: 610 CS Building, Comp Sci Dept., U. Rochester, Rochester NY 14627
- Reply-to: miller@SOL.CS.ROCHESTER.EDU
- Sender: miller@SOL.CS.ROCHESTER.EDU
Date: Tue, 15 May 90 08:47 PDT
From: Stephen L. Nicoud <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Near as I can tell (having just loaded it) the version now on
arisia is Victoria day. Where are the later versions??
Hmmm, that's odd. I just checked arisia.xerox.com. Here's what I
Hmm. Right you are. My file sez the same thing, though evaling
the var gives, and I know I booted since compiling the new
system and loaded the new one (becaue of all the stuff that
"5/22/89 Victoria Day PCL"
Must have been something I did :-)...
Thanks for the confirm.
Brad Miller U. Rochester Comp Sci Dept.