[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Problems with *process.
- To: Bonnell <g_keaton%scarolina.csnet@csnet-relay.ARPA>
- Subject: Re: Problems with *process.
- From: Sanjai Narain <narain@rand-unix>
- Date: Mon, 15 Apr 85 19:29:40 GMT
- Cc: FRANZ-FRIENDS@Berkeley, narain@rand-unix
- In-reply-to: Your message of Fri, 12 Apr 85 13:01 EST. <8504140732.AA13927@UCB-VAX.ARPA>
- Original-date: 15 Apr 85 11:29:40 PST (Mon)
I once set up a link between Franzlisp and C-Prolog using process instead of
*process and it worked fine. It was on Vax 11/780, but it was most probably
on an earlier version of Unix, rather than 4.2bsd.
-- Sanjai Narain