[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Problems with *process.
- To: FRANZ-FRIENDS@Berkeley
- Subject: Problems with *process.
- From: Bonnell <g_keaton%scarolina.csnet@csnet-relay.ARPA>
- Date: Fri, 12 Apr 85 18:01:00 GMT
- Original-date: Fri, 12 Apr 85 13:01 EST
I am attempting to have a Lisp process talk to a C process using
Lisp's *process function. This function works fine with system commands
such as 'ls' but fails when the C process is a typical user program.
I hope someone has run into similar difficulties and can provide some
enlightenment. We are using a set Sun workstations running Berkley Unix.
The same problem also occurs on our VAX.