[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: franz-friends@Berkeley
- From: Robert L. Krawitz <ZZZ.RLK@MIT-OZ>
- Date: Thu, 13 Dec 84 00:53:00 GMT
- Original-date: Wednesday, 12 December 1984, 19:53-EST
- Reply-to: rlk%mit-eecs at mit-mc.arpa
I'm writing a term paper on the procedure call in various languages,
perhaps on various languages on the VAX, perhaps just on the procedure
call in various dialects of Lisp on the Vax.
Could someone mail me some info on this subject (i. e. the calling
conventions, how/if the Vax procedure call instructions are used, etc.)
quickly, as this is the last week of classes and I don't want to take
too long on this paper. Thanks.