[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
porting franz to an Apollo
- Subject: porting franz to an Apollo
- From: Olin.Shivers@CMU-CS-H
- Date: Sat, 4 Feb 84 04:58:19 GMT
- Apparently-to: <franz-friends@UCB-VAX>
- Original-date: 3 Feb 1984 23:58:19-EST
Why would anybody want to port franz to an Apollo when there is already
a much nicer lisp implemented for Apollos: T.
T runs on Apollos, Berkeley Unix vaxen, and VMS vaxen.
Its cost for non-profit types is between $0 and $75, and for real companies,
For more information, you'd want to contact Jonathan Rees (rees@yale).