[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: franz-friends@Berkeley
- Subject: Help
- From: Ric Cowan <cowan@AEROSPACE>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jan 84 17:55:01 GMT
- Original-date: Thu, 19 Jan 84 09:55:01 PST
I'm starting a new project and would like to use Franz lisp. It is a large
application that needs to:
(1) Run on a VAX 11/780 under VMS.
(2) Interface with INGRESS.
(3) Support a menu driven interface with VT100 type terminals.
Is Franz lisp a viable language to use?
Thanks in advance,