[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Franz flavors?
- To: <pwh.gatech@UDEL-RELAY>
- Subject: Re: Franz flavors?
- From: narain@rand-unix
- Date: Wed, 13 Jul 83 02:49:00 GMT
- Cc: franz-friends@Berkeley, jlk.Gatech@UDEL-RELAY
- In-reply-to: Your message of 11 Jul 83 20:36:32-EDT (Mon). <8307130107.AA03336@UCBVAX.ARPA>
- Original-date: Tuesday, 12 Jul 1983 19:49-PDT
We at Rand are interested in developing a set of guidelines for writing
code that will be compatible with each of Zeta- Franz- and PSL Lisps. I
would be grateful if you could tell us of what your experiences have been with
making Franzlisp code work on the Symbolics machine. We would gladly share
our own with you if you wish; incidentally we also have an IJCAI paper on a
-- Sanjai Narain