[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Porting Franz lisp to Amdahl Unix
- To: sklower%berkeley@CMCSC, kim.layer%berkeley@CMCSC
- Subject: Porting Franz lisp to Amdahl Unix
- From: Travis Lee Winfrey <Ui.Travis@CU20D>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 83 16:43:00 GMT
- Cc: franz-friends%berkeley@CMCSC, ui.tyj@CU20D, Ui.Travis@CU20D, kim.fateman%berkeley@CMCSC
- Original-date: 16 Jun 1983 1243-EDT
Hi, Tai Jin and I are currently attemping to bring up Franz lisp on Amdahl's
Unix running on a IBM 4341. We are working from a copy that runs on the VAX.
We would be very interested in seeing any versions that runs both on the VAX
and some other machine, such as the 68000. We are also interested in seeing
any documentation on other porting efforts, regardless of what machine.
Tai Jin <ui.tyj%cu20d@cmu-cs-c>
Travis Winfrey <ui.travis%cu20d@cmu-cs-c>