[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
open coding of (function (lambda ...))
- To: franz-friends@Berkeley
- Subject: open coding of (function (lambda ...))
- From: Tim Maroney <tim.unc@UDel-Relay>
- Date: Fri, 25 Mar 83 20:03:29 GMT
- Original-date: 25 Mar 83 15:03:29 EST (Fri)
This doesn't seem to work. I'm using Liszt version 8.10, University
of Maryland distribution. The documentation in the file "lispnews"
is sketchy, but it seems that compiling and loading the file:
(setq appsum (function (lambda (x) (apply 'sum x))))
should leave a bcd object in appsum's value, but it doesn't. It
leaves the uncompiled lambda. Am I doing something wrong?