[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: UCBVAX.franz-friends@Berkeley
- Subject: franz distribution
- From: Harold Carr <CARR@UTAH-20>
- Date: Fri, 28 Jan 83 16:12:00 GMT
- Original-date: 28 Jan 1983 0912-MST
What is the distribution policy?
I work for a company that has opus 36 and is now currently running opus 37.
Here at the University of Utah we are running opus 38.04. Is it OK to
make a tape of the University's 38.04 to bring my company more up to
date? Do I have to make it more formal by signing a transfer agreement
or by obtaining the release directly from Berkeley?
Thanks in advance,