[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
transporting Franz to a non-Vax
- To: franz-friends at Ucb-C70
- Subject: transporting Franz to a non-Vax
- From: Tim Finin <tim.upenn@UDel-Relay>
- Date: Thu, 22 Jul 82 04:48:23 GMT
- Original-date: 22 Jul 82 0:48:23-EDT (Thu)
Has anyone attempted to transport Franz to a machine other than a Vax?
We are getting a version of Unix for a Univac 1100 (a 36 bit machine)
and are very interested in bringing up Franz in it. The Unix was
written at Bell Labs and appears to be rather complete. It has, of
course, a C compiler. I am interested in hearing from anyone who has
any experience or thoughts concerning the prospects of adapting Franz
to another machine.
Tim Finin (tim.upenn@udel-relay)