[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: info on readers and benchmarks
- To: patel@UCLA-Security
- Subject: Re: info on readers and benchmarks
- From: Kim.fateman at Berkeley
- Date: Thu, 22 Jul 82 02:23:25 GMT
- Cc: Kim.franz-friends@Berkeley
- Original-date: 21 Jul 1982 19:23:25-PDT
1. There is an implementation of CGOL in Franz which provides
a reader which may appeal to you. It is driven by a "top-down
operator precedence " grammar specification. A copy of it
could be mailed to you.
2. Dick Gabriel, RPG@su-ai, has a collection of benchmark programs,
and some data on a variety of computers and systems.