[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
problems with the deal
- To: SHRAGE@WHARTON-10, franz-friends@MIT-MC
- Subject: problems with the deal
- From: CSVAX.fateman at Berkeley
- Date: Thu, 4 Jun 81 15:42:53 GMT
- Original-date: 4 Jun 1981 08:42:53-PDT
1. In my opinion, the agreement as stands will probably not be signed
by any lawyer. You are thus in a position to forge your own license.
This is a good way to waste 6 months, if your lawyers are like ours.
2. Multics macsyma is neither pleasant nor cheap, by my reckoning,
especially since mit-mc is free, if you can get on. (this
is possibly going to improve).
3. At the moment, Berkeley is doing all the tape-writing, but we
are trying to get MIT up to speed on this.