[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Franz Lisp Documentation
- To: Mike@Rand-Unix, franz-friends@Mit-Mc
- Subject: Franz Lisp Documentation
- From: CSVAX.fateman at Berkeley
- Date: Tue, 18 Nov 80 21:34:52 GMT
- Original-date: 18 Nov 1980 13:34:52-PST
There is a new manual which describes the 4bsd Franz system, which
is distributed with 4bsd. (We are making tapes right now; the manual
is at the printer's). I think the Winston-Horn book "LISP" now in
paperback (Addison-Wesley) would be a good introduction to the language.
The Winston AI book has some relevant material, of course.