[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
printing delayed in Eunice
- To: franz-friends@Berkeley
- Subject: printing delayed in Eunice
- From: Rene Bach <BACH@SU-SCORE.ARPA>
- Date: Thu, 8 Nov 84 22:21:16 GMT
- Cc: bach@SU-SCORE.ARPA
- Original-date: Thu 8 Nov 84 14:21:16-PST
It appears that printing gets delayed in Eunice. What I mean by that
is that I have a print statement which should indicate that the system
is progressing. However, the system is chugging along, nothing shows
for a long while and then the printing happens ALL at ONCE ! As if the
output was buffered and go printed when something else needed to be
As anyone run across this before ? Is there a flag one needs to set ?
Has it to do with Eunice ? What I am printing is just an atom and a ", ".
When I print longer stuff, no buffering is noticed.