[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: A question
- To: Rene Bach <BACH@su-score>
- Subject: Re: A question
- From: Liz Allen <liz@tove>
- Date: Thu, 25 Oct 84 20:46:00 GMT
- Cc: franz-friends@Berkeley
- In-reply-to: Your message of Thu 25 Oct 84 09:31:09-PDT. <8410251628.AA00848@UCB-VAX.ARPA>
- Original-date: 25 Oct 1984 1646-EDT (Thursday)
From: Rene Bach <BACH%su-score.arpa@csnet-relay.ARPA>
I am new on this list and haven't seen any other messages.
There isn't too much mail here.
Is there a way to find out what are all the atoms which
have been defined in Franz (a la mapatoms of INterlisp) ??
The functions (oblist) returns a list of all the atoms.