[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Franz for the Pyramid?
- To: Mike Caplinger <mike@rice.ARPA>
- Subject: Re: Franz for the Pyramid?
- From: Mark Weiser <mark@tove>
- Date: Fri, 26 Oct 84 00:14:00 GMT
- Cc: info-pyramid@maryland.ARPA, franz-friends@Berkeley
- In-reply-to: Your message of Thu, 25 Oct 84 15:10:33 CDT. <mike.190@Iapetus.rice>
- Original-date: 25 Oct 1984 2014-EDT (Thursday)
Rutgers was working on this with Pyramid, and supposedly it was
going to be free to Pyramid owners. We were supposed to get a Beta
copy at maryland a couple months ago but nothing ever happened,
supposedly because the bugs were too severe to make it past alpha,
but who knows for sure.
The Pyramid is a very good architecture for Franz, it ought to be
fast, if and when...