[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: (atom VECTOR): franz vs liszt
- To: ALAN@MIT-MC.ARPA
- Subject: Re: (atom VECTOR): franz vs liszt
- From: JonL.pa@XEROX.ARPA
- Date: Wed, 15 Aug 84 21:18:00 GMT
- Cc: JonL.pa@XEROX.ARPA, GSB@MIT-MC.ARPA, franz-friends@Berkeley, smh@MIT-EMS.ARPA
- In-reply-to: Alan Bawden <ALAN@MIT-MC.ARPA>'s message of 13 Aug 84 20:08 EDT
- Original-date: 15 Aug 84 14:18 PDT
[Ah, confusion with Interlisp here].
I meant to say "The resolution was some awful switch setting for whether
or not to treat them as LISTs" rather than "to treat them as ATOMs".
The switch name is HUNKP.
Interlisp's ATOM predicate is defined simply as (NOT (LISTP x)), and
LISTP is true only of cons cells [thus (LISTP NIL) is false].
-- JonL --