[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(atom VECTOR): franz vs liszt
- To: ALAN@mit-mc, GSB@mit-mc, JonL.pa@parc-maxc
- Subject: (atom VECTOR): franz vs liszt
- From: @mit-mc:smh@mit-ems
- Date: Tue, 14 Aug 84 12:40:00 GMT
- Cc: franz-friends@Berkeley
- Original-date: 14 Aug 1984 08:40:00-EDT
Gentlemen, I think we are losing grasp on the original bug report.
This is probably my fault for including a discourse on the philosophy
of hunks (:-) in the bug report.
Maclisp ain't gonna change about hunks, and it would be a poor idea for
Franz to change. Anyway, the bug is with vectors. In Franz, compiled
and interpreted code disagree whether a vector is an atom. Certainly
no one can defend this!
Maclisp doesn't *have* vectors, does it?