[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Opus 37.79 building from source
- To: franz-friends@Berkeley, yba%mit-heracles@csnet-relay.ARPA
- Subject: Re: Opus 37.79 building from source
- From: liz@maryland (Liz Allen)
- Date: Mon, 6 Aug 84 14:40:52 GMT
- Original-date: Mon, 6 Aug 84 10:40:52 edt
That sounds like an error I ran into recently -- only it was with Opus
38.91 and it was also because I was adding more strings to rawlisp.
Anyway, the fix was easy and is probably worth trying. Go into
franz/data.c and change the size of i_strbuf and make it bigger. Ours
was 600, and I made it 1000. You'll also need to change the
initialization for i_strbuf; I changed ours from "i_strbuf + 599" to
"i_strbuf + 999".
Hope this helps!