[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Opus 37.79 building from source
- To: franz-friends@Berkeley
- Subject: Opus 37.79 building from source
- From: yba@mit-heracles (Mark H Levine)
- Date: Fri, 3 Aug 84 18:35:00 GMT
- Original-date: 3 Aug 1984 1435-EDT (Friday)
Has anyone published a fix to the bug that causes "rawlisp" to take a
memory fault when built from vanilla 4.2bsd sources?
It seems that the routine "getatom" in franz/alloc.c calls strcmp
with "name" equal to "mod" and "aptr -> a.pname" equal to CNIL (-4).
This is presumably a side effect of some other error; it still causes
a memory fault in strcmp and prevents building from source. The sources
have some Sept. '83 changes to the library code, but are otherwise con-
sistent with all the 4.2 code I have seen.
Got a fix handy?