[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: franz-friends@Berkeley
- Subject: Fast recompiling
- From: Sanjai Narain <narain@rand-unix>
- Date: Wed, 1 Aug 84 18:04:25 GMT
- Original-date: 01 Aug 84 11:04:25 PDT (Wed)
Often we have files consisting of large numbers of functions which are
compiled. Sometimes, just one of these functions needs to be changed. It
would be nice to recompile just this function, and copy already compiled
functions to produce a fresh version of the compiled file. Is there any
quick method of doing this in Franz Lisp i.e. is there an equivalent of
Interlisp's "recompile" function.
I would be grateful for your response.
-- Sanjai Narain