[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
GLISP and GEV for FRANZ
- To: franz-friends@Berkeley
- Subject: GLISP and GEV for FRANZ
- From: Gordon Novak <NOVAK@SUMEX-AIM.ARPA>
- Date: Mon, 12 Mar 84 03:16:23 GMT
- Original-date: Sun 11 Mar 84 19:16:23-PST
GLISP and its window-based display editor, GEV, are now available for
Franz Lisp. The files can be gotten from the directory <GLISP> on the
Arpanet host SUMEX-AIM. (The login "anonymous guest" can be used for FTP.)
The files are GLISPR.FRANZ, GLISPA.FRANZ, GLISPB.FRANZ, and GEVT.FRANZ ;
a test file is GLTEST.FRANZ . The manual is GLUSER.LPT and GEV.HLP .
To try the system, compile the first four files, then load in the order
above, load the test file, and try (gev c 'circle) and (gev hpp 'project).
Bug reports to Novak@UTEXAS-20. Enjoy...