[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Franz flavor package
- To: franz-friends@Berkeley, alan@MIT-MC.ARPA
- Subject: Franz flavor package
- From: "Daniel L. Weinreb" <DLW%SCRC-TENEX@MIT-MC.ARPA>
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 84 20:47:00 GMT
- Cc: lisp-designers%SCRC-TENEX@MIT-MC.ARPA
- Original-date: Thu, 1 Mar 84 15:47 EST
Some mail was sent around recently regarding the implementation of
Flavors that Prof. Richard Zippel brought up for Franz Lisp. MIT and
Symbolics have had some discussions about it, and these discussions
reached a conclusion yesterday.
Symbolics feels that it does not have anything to do with this -- none
of the code that Zippel started with was in any way
Symbolics-proprietary. MIT is free to do with this code what it wishes.
We imagine that what MIT will do is to license it for free to whomever
Please forward this message to anyone who may be concerned with the
issue. Thank you.
Director, Software Development