[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Franz Flavors & software copyright
- To: wilensky%ucbdali@Berkeley
- Subject: Re: Franz Flavors & software copyright
- From: John R Ellis <Ellis@YALE.ARPA>
- Date: Wed, 29 Feb 84 03:20:03 GMT
- Cc: franz-friends%ucbdali@Berkeley, andy@AIDS-UNIX.ARPA
- In-reply-to: wilensky%ucbdali@UCB-VAX.ARPA, Tue, 28 Feb 84 13:44:07 pst
- Original-date: Tue, 28 Feb 84 22:20:03 EST
Of course, Yale may take any position they like on the issue, but
that does not mean it makes any legal sense whatsoever.
To avoid misunderstandings: Except where I explicitly stated otherwise,
I was not relating Yale's interpretation of the law, but the opinion of
an independent lawyer whose firm specializes in patent and copyright law.