[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Has any one the missing function from pp.l (franz opus 38.79)
- To: dartvax!decvax!ucbvax!franz-friends@Berkeley
- Subject: Has any one the missing function from pp.l (franz opus 38.79)
- From: decvax!dartvax!dalcs!y5120@Berkeley (Neil S. Erskine)
- Date: Fri, 24 Feb 84 04:44:00 GMT
- Cc: franz@Berkeley
- Original-date: 24 Feb 1984 0044-AST (Friday)
I posted this request to the net on net.lang.lisp some time ago,
but got no response. I hope that this will generate the required results.
Does anyone out there have the function <pp-comment>, which is
called by <pp> in franz opus 38.79 (came with 4.2 BSD)? The absence of
this is not normally a problem, since who comments their code? Me.
I have been using the CMU file package, and find it extremely
convenient, except that use of the function <dc> causes it to fail due
to the absence of the <pp-comment> function from pp.l . If no-one
has the actual pp-comment function, does anyone have a description
of the exact format in which <dskin> expects to see comments? Thank you.
Neil S. Erskine