[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: dylan availability
- Subject: Re: dylan availability
- From: Bob Kerns <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Sep 92 16:59:58 -0400
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org (Ted "Theodore" W. Leung), email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org (Kevin Altis), email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Your message of "Tue, 29 Sep 92 16:49:00 EDT." <9209292049.AA12894@taunton.crl.dec.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 92 16:49:00 -0400
From: Bob Kerns <rwk>
To avoid getting into a long discussion, let me just point out that you
have to read what I said.
That didn't come out right. Try this instead: "... you shouldn't read
too much into what I said." I.e. I wasn't making a strong claim, just
that it's not among the worst of the bunch.
I didn't mean to imply that you were careless in your reading, or anything
like that. Sorry it came out that way.