[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Richard M. Emberson)
- Subject: Re: Questions:
- From: email@example.com
- Date: Sat, 03 Oct 92 17:12:01 -0700
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Message of Sat, 3 Oct 92 16:45:53 PDT from email@example.com (Richard M. Emberson) <9210032345.AA05245@olympia.msi.com.msi.COM>
First, is this an active mailing group?
Next, assuming that it is, I have a *real* need to find out *real* soon if Dylan can be
integrated with C++. Specifically, can a Dylan wrapper be put around a C++
class hierarchy? I need to know within 2-4 weeks if a new product has any hope at
all of basing its integration on Dylan.
No. We're all just getting started with various sorts of prototype
implementations. I speak with no particular authority for the language,
but I think I can say without fear of contradiction that Dylan isn't
anywhere near ready for product development.
Lastly, any idea when/if commercially support implementations will be available?
No. Stop by in about a year, though.
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Richard M. Emberson)