[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
bounded, infinite ranges?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: bounded, infinite ranges?
- From: Stavros Macrakis <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1992 16:32:47 -0400
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: Stavros Macrakis's message of Tue, 20 Oct 1992 14:57:56 -0400 <9210201857.AA17784@lakatos.osf.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
Floats are not reals -- after all, they're represented finitely.
Let me just clarify. I meant that floats are not mathematical real
numbers. They are of course Dylan "reals".