[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fast Programs Sell
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Fast Programs Sell
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (James E. O'Dell)
- Date: Tue, 20 Oct 1992 22:37:10 -4
- Cc: email@example.com
- Organization: Fort Pond Research
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
>There should not be a contradiction between ease of writing correct programs
>and ease of writing fast programs. The first is an advantage, while the second
>is a requirement.
Very elegantly stated.