[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Bravo DYLAN !!
- To: Rob Farrow <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Bravo DYLAN !!
- From: Jeff Dalton <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Nov 92 13:31:37 GMT
- In-reply-to: Rob Farrow's message of Mon, 16 Nov 92 17:41:28 CST
> The first thing I noticed about DYLAN was that you were able to clean
> up the baggage that Common Lisp and Scheme have been carrying for so
> many years.
Just what is this baggage that has been cleaned up?
Seriously, it's common for people to have completely different ideas
of what's wrong with CL or Scheme. So I can't tell just what you're
talking about; and I'd like to know if, for example, the problems
have also been fixed in EuLisp.