[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Lisp Machine Architecture
- To: RG at MIT-AI, INFO-LISPM at MIT-AI
- Subject: Lisp Machine Architecture
- From: MILLER at MIT-AI (Mark L. Miller)
- Date: Fri ,14 Sep 79 21:14:00 EDT
- Cc: GJS at MIT-AI, H at MIT-AI, TK at MIT-AI, DLW at MIT-AI
- Cc: MILLER at MIT-AI
(a) Is it possible to get some Manuals for Lispm language for distribution
here (here = TI)?
(b) What documentation, if any, exists for the processor, architecture,
operating system, whatnot of the Lisp Machine (i.e., implementors
documents, not just user manuals), and of that, which is public?
(e.g., does anyone regard the design as proprietary etc.?) I have
started to succeed in generating excitement here about Lisp and
the need to build engines for running it. Listings of code useful?
(c) Anyone interested in consulting on things like whether it is worth
having tags, having separate processor to do GC in parallel, what
things are best done in microcode, etc.?