[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
What microcode do I use with 218?
- To: scrc at SCRC-TENEX
- Subject: What microcode do I use with 218?
- From: David A. Moon <Moon at SCRC-POINTER>
- Date: Sun ,24 Oct 82 01:38:00 EDT
- Redistributed-by: DLA at SCRC-TENEX
- Redistributed-date: Thursday, 28 October 1982, 00:34-EDT
- Redistributed-to: INFO-LISPM at MIT-OZ
Apparently this did not get announced. The microcode to use with system 218
is 963. If you have a band that thinks it wants 962, it is wrong. Anyone
who uses microcode 962 when they should be using 963 will be punished
accordingly; we have arranged for their machine to crash when they start
getting close to filling up the address space.